Who is pumped for 2018?? I know I am, there is so much to come for our blog. We are going be starting Youtube once we get back to school, and we are SO excited!!! A big New Year’s Resolution of ours is to be successful with Youtube and give it everything we got (in addition to the blog of course!)
Unfortunately, statistics show that 10% of New Year’s Resolutions don’t last for more than a few months! I wanted to help you guys out with some tips to achieve your resolutions in 2018. It can be so hard to commit to something and make it a new way of your life, but with these tips you can do it!
5 Ways To Make Your New Year’s Resolutions Stick:
- Have someone keep you accountable – Since Ellie and I have the same school schedule and are together all the time, she is my girl to keep me accountable this semester to eat completely gluten free. She is so helpful because she is always gluten free and when my temptation comes in, she knows exactly what to say.
- Be specific – Write down exactly what you are hoping to achieve this next year, how you are going to do it, and why.
- Don’t beat yourself up – If your goal is to workout 4 times a week, and you are too tired and miss a day, don’t get down on yourself. Bounce back and get motivated to complete the task the next week!
- Be realistic – don’t have a ridiculous New Year’s Resolution that you know is unachievable or won’t work with your schedule. You want a goal that you know you can achieve!
- Reward yourself! – Keeping a New Year’s Resolution is hard work, so reward yourself when you see change and improvement!
I also wanted to share this this floral faux leather jacket because I know it is going to be a piece I will wear all the time in 2018. It’s also 55% off right now!!! I was so excited when I saw this sale because it is one of my favorite things to wear right now! When I wore this to the OKC Thunder Game, I got so many compliments!! I love how a jacket like this adds so much to a simple outfit like a black tank and jeans.
Happy New Year,