Hope you all had an amazing 4th of July!! I spent the holiday at Dewey Beach in Delaware! I had never been to Delaware before and had no idea what to expect! Dewey Beach is somewhere I definitely want to return.
Here are the highlights from my trip:
- Boardwalk – very family oriented & full of amazing restaurants and shops! Make sure to stop by Candy Kitchen & the The Ice Cream Store. Candy Kitchen is a locally owned candy store that’s been in Delaware since 1937! The Ice Cream Store has SO many unique and amazing flavors!!! I got peanut butter pretzel!
- Funland – an amusement park on the board walk!! Tons of fun rides for all ages!
- Tanger Outlets – Before the Delaware trip, I had no idea that lululemon outlets existed… walking into that store felt like a dream!!! I got a pair of long leggings, a sports bra, and a tank for so cheap!! The outlets also have a Tory Burch & Kate Spade store!!!!
- Grotto’s Pizza – Founded in 1960, this is a Delaware legend!! The pizza is honestly some of the best pizza I’ve ever had.
- Planet Ice – While on the beach, you for sure will see a Planet Ice Cart! I didn’t realize how amazing Italian ice was until this trip, now I am craving it!! I got strawberry lemonade and it was perfect to have while laying on the beach.
This bathing suit is unavailable as of now, but here is another swim suit I wore!!
More swimsuits I am loving: