We can’t believe 2018 is almost here!! We are so excited for what is to come in 2018 – like starting a Youtube channel!!!! With the year coming to a close we have been thinking of some goals for the new year! We also wanted to recap 2017 by sharing the best purchases of the year…. there are so many amazing items and some are even on sale right now!!!
The Top Selling….
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody Bag (half off!!!)
Bootie: Vince Camuto Shaft Bootie
Dress: Lace Midi Dress
Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Prettiest Pout
Tee: Madewell Tee (the perfect tee and such a necessity)
Necklace: BaubleBar Layered Necklace
Denim: High Rise Distressed Skinny Jeans (on sale!!!!)
Phone Accessory: PopSockets
Moto Jacket: BlackNYC Morning Suede
Sweater: Free People Slouchy Tunic
Bathing Suit: Off the Shoulder Trina Turk
Investment Piece: Gucci Belt
Sunglasses: Karen Walker Super Duper
Flattering Dress: Body-Con Tank Dress
Now on to our personal and business goals for 2018 !
Don’t worry! We aren’t going to bore you with goals like “get fit” “eat healthy” or “save our money!” Yes these are great goals but in all honestly the reality of them happening is slim to none. Come on people we are in college here! Healthy food is scare and there are thousands of ways for us to throw our money away. Instead, here are some realistic goals we are setting for ourselves this year!!
- Find my “aesthetic/style” – I don’t really have a style that is mine at the moment. I pretty much just like everything and that makes shopping 10x harder!
- Learn how to clean my room and keep it that way – If you know me you know that I’m not the neatest person… and not having a roommate this year does not help at all! Not only do I need to clean my room more often but I also need to learn how to keep it clean!
- Take time to grow relationships – 2018 is the year of friendships. I have so many amazing people in my life but I always find myself hanging out with the same few friends!. I really want to make time to hang out with the many friends I have made in college!
- Be patient – I can get frustrated pretty easily sometimes and it is a huge goal of mine to have patience.
- Have better “me” time – Without a doubt I get my “me” time in every week but this usually consists of sleeping, watching Netflix or online shopping. I really want to develop some better habits when it comes to “me” time. Some ideas would be journalling, drawing or reading a book.
- be 100% gluten free – really slacked during the holidays, need to be better about this!!
- take time to slow down – I love to be busy, but I need to learn how to slow down and relax!
- journal more – seriously so important!
- have a set workout routine/do yoga- I want to get into yoga this year, I think it would be so beneficial!
- go to church more – really need to do this!
- Start youtube!!!! and give it everything we have – we have been thinking about starting a YouTube channel for sometime now and 2018 is the year to do it!! we are so excited to show you guys are personalities and friendship in real time!!
- Find an online community – becoming friends with girls that do what we do and love what we love across the country really excites us, it would amazing if we could make this a reality in 2018!
- Dedicate time to our friendship – 99% of what we talk about is the blog and while that is great we also need to take a break and focus on our friendship!
- Be more comfortable in front of the camera -we loooove taking pictures but sometimes we aren’t always sure how to pose or what to do with our hands lol…. we just need to be more natural when taking pictures!
- Travel – spring semester is always a lot less busy (no football, less breaks etc.) so we really want to spend some of our weekends traveling!! BONUS no class on Fridays 🙂
Happy New Year!!!
Ellie & Grace