Happy Tuesday!! Establishing an easy makeup routine you can do every day is SO important!! I really don’t have the time in the mornings especially before class to spend on my makeup, so I like to make it simple!!
Grace’s Quick & Easy Makeup Routine
- Primer– this primer works magic, keeping my makeup on all day (15 hours!!!)
- CC cream– I have recently become OBSESSED with IT Cosmetics.. I never see myself parting ways with their products. I wear this color-correcting cream every day in the color “light” because it gives flawless coverage while protecting my skin with SPF 50+!! It makes my skin look brighter, hydrates, protects it, and hides imperfections. What more could you ask for?
- Concealer – For days when I have a REALLY bad pimple, this does the trick. I also use it to hide under eye circles! I’ve used it for years, and it has great coverage! I apply both my concealer and CC cream using this brush!
- Blush – For a great pop of color and to make me look more awake, I use this blush in the color “orgasm.”
- Mascara – My search for the perfect mascara is finally over… this one is a game-changer. Of course it’s by IT Cosmetics!!! They swear that with just one coat, you’ll see 5 times more volume and after two coats, fourteen-times more volume. This sounds crazy, but I believe it. I’ve never gotten so many compliments on my lashes.. it looks like I got eyelash extensions!!! This mascara has all of these benefits in the ingredients: volumizing collagen, proteins/peptides, elastic stretch technology, lash-lifting polymers, hydrolyzed keratin, & biotin. The sales lady at Ulta who sold me this product told me that my lashes would grow while using this mascara, and I didn’t really believe her. I was wrong and am honestly blown away!!!
- Eyeliner- I use the color “serious” for my everyday eyeliner! This pallet is of course amazing for eye shadow as well, but I don’t wear that every day! I use the brush and apply the color to my upper lash line, so quick and easy
- Lip Balm- Another IT Cosmetics product, I told you I was obsessed!! So this is a balm/gloss/stain/lipstick all in one!! How cool is that?? I use the color “Je Ne Sais Quoi” because it gives such a subtle & natural flush of color! It’s also very hydrating too!
If you want to see more products both Ellie and I love, check out this post!!