Omg! Christmas is 10 DAYS away!! For those of you who are scrambling to finish shopping for everyone, we have made a last minute Christmas gift guide that anyone would love!! These gifts are all so amazing, so no one will feel like you got these gifts last minute for them 🙂 Also, retailers we LOVE such as Amazon, Free People, and Show Me Your Mumu are all offering free shipping today only to get your gifts in time for Christmas!
Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide
- Statement Earrings – seriously statement earrings complete any outfit and are sure to be loved by any girl!
- IT Cosmetics Best Sellers Gift Set – Ellie gave this to me and I am OBSESSED. Anyone who knows me knows how much I swear by IT Cosmetics, so this was the perfect gift. This set includes their Superhero Mascara (will NEVER change mascaras!!), Confidence In a Cream (my skin already feels so much more hydrated!), Bye Bye Makeup and Bye Bye Under Eye Cream
- Portable Speaker – Who doesn’t love blasting their music?? Perfect gift for anyone!
- Makeup Eraser – We both use this and love it so much!! Never want to put harsh chemicals on my face again with makeup wipes. All you have to do is put water on this cloth and all your makeup will be gone!
- Candle Set – this includes 5 candles so you can knock out 5 people with one purchase!
- Coconut Multitasking Kit – We talk all about our love for this brand and the benefits of coconut oil in this post. This kit includes the coconut melt, coconut sheer oil, coconut balm, and the coconut body glow.
- Fujifilm Mini Instant Camera – iPhone photos are great, but there is something so fun about capturing a moment and having it print immediately!
- Wildfox Sweatshirts – We live in these!! Seriously the comfiest sweatshirts EVER. I’m asking for this one for Christmas!
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings – Everyone RAVES about these leggings so I had to ask for them for Christmas! They also come in classic black as well!
- Liquid Lipstick Set – these colors are beautiful!!!
We hope this is helpful for you guys!!! Have a happy holidays with your family! We are done with finals and cannot wait for what is to come with our blog in 2018!!