Shop our outfits:
Ever wondered how to handle stress in college? There is so much stress in college, with so many commitments and intense workloads. It’s so much fun and such a great time in your life, but trying to find a balance between everything can be so hard and stressful.
Here are our top 5 ways to eliminate stress in college!
Treat Yo Self
- Give yourself some time to unwind & relax. Do a face mask, watch your favorite Netflix series, eat some comfort food, and don’t think about school. Once a week last year we would do this face mask, make puppy chow, and watch the Bachelor. That was the ultimate stress reliever for us!! It’s so important to take some you time. See our post on our favorite face mask here!
Shop face masks:
Use a planner to plan out your week
- A planner is the only way we can keep all our work and commitments straight. When you can see your week on paper and everything you need to get done, you can take it day by day and what feels better than crossing things off on your planner?? Nothing, it’s seriously the best feeling!! These are our favorite planners – they come with really fun stickers and say inspirational quotes in them.
Shop our favorite planners
Schedule time to do what you love
- We always make sure to schedule time each day to work on our blog because we are so passionate about it and it truly does relieve stress for us doing something we love so much together. Make sure you can do something besides school work at least for a little bit during the day – it will get your mind off of the stress in college and will get you recharged to tackle whatever you have to do later!
- This is SO important!!! Exercising boosts the endorphins in your brain that make you feel good and less stressed. Utilize your campuses recreation center or go to a yoga/spin class. Even just a walk outside is so good for you and gives you a breath of fresh air. We promise you will feel better after exercising! Check out our favorite workout clothes under our shop page here!
Remember it’s not the end of the world
- Always remember – everything always works out and there is no need to get down or beat yourself up about a bad grade. That bad grade is not going to matter in the long run. The difference between an A or a B isn’t going to ruin your career or life. Just be sure to not put so much pressure on yourself to be perfect because you will do as good as you can in college and as long as you work hard, there is no need to beat yourself up.
Hope these tips were helpful!!!
Ellie & Grace